Dr. Adam Joseph Kennedy, DMD
Dr. Adam Kennedy attended Loyola University Chicago and earned a Bachelor of Science, graduating Magna Cum Laude. He then attended Case Western Reserve University, School of Dental Medicine, for his DMD.
He also completed his General Practice Residency (Hospital Dentistry) from the University of Washington.
- Moderate (IV) Sedation License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Clear Correct Provider
- Bioclear Provider
- Spear Study Club Member
Special Awards / Accolades:
- Fellowship, Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellowship, ADEAGies Foundation
- Pre-Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Robert Dean Feder Award
- President-Elect of Seattle-King County Dental Society (Three-Year Term beginning April 2020)
- Washington State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Education Association
- International Academy of Gnathology, American Section
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Omicron Chapter
Dr. Kennedy is an avid runner—preferring half marathons and trail running. He is a certified running coach with RRCA (Road Runners Club of America). Lately, he loves getting into trail running more and more.
He is also a devoted musician. He grew up playing guitar and drums in various groups. While he is no longer playing live gigs, he still spends time writing and recording at home.
Dr. Kennedy enjoys educating and inspiring others to reach their smile goals so that they are more fulfilled. As a dentist, he provides information and care that improves the lives of our community.
A forever learner, this profession offers many opportunities to continue his personal educational journey and pass the information along to our patients to optimize their dental health.
Dr. Kennedy's wife, Janelle, is a clinical dietitian. Together, they have a mini-Bernedoodle named Hank with plenty of energy. They love taking him on hikes, and to the Oregon coast when possible.